Return & Exchange Policy
14-Day Return or Exchange
Shipping charges will not be refunded. Additional services and fees incurred will not be refunded. We do not provide return labels.
(1) You must return the jewelry in NEW AND UNUSED condition with all original packaging and materials included. ‘New or unused condition’ means that there are no scratches, marks, blemishes, nor any other damage(s) on it, and that it has not been sized or altered in ANY way.
(2) We will inspect your item upon receipt. If the item has been sized or altered in any way, or is not in new condition, it will not be accepted for exchange or refunds, and we will return it to you at your expense.
(3) We must be notified of your request to return an item WITHIN 7DAYS OF RECEIVING THE PACKAGE. All custom orders are final sales and are nonrefundable.
(4) If you are returning merchandise as a result of (a) ERROR ON OUR PART, OR; (B) DEFECTIVE product, we will exchange it free of charge, or refund the full cost of the merchandise within 10 business days from date of return.
(5) When we receive your return, we will inspect the item and provide a replacement or issue a refund. We cannot ship replacements or exchanges without receiving the original product back. Please note there is a $20 return shipping and handling fee for all replacement or exchanges.
To initiate a return, please follow this Return Process below:
(1) Email Us at Returns@28gems.com or call us at 123-234-5678 to let us know that you would like to return your purchase. We will give you an RMA number.
(2) Write the RMA number in the original invoice that we have sent you. Returns will not be accepted without an RMA
(3) Place the jewelry and all that came with it in the package, in a secure box. Make sure you seal the box properly and do NOT write any “jewelry” word outside the box.
(4) Mail back the package to the address in the RMA, and it is very important to insure the package and send it “Return Receipt Requested” mode. We are not responsible for any losses or damages during shipment.
(5) When we receive the package, the product will be inspected, checked for any damages, and tested to verify authenticity. This may take approximately 4 business days. Any shipping cost that may have applied to the original transaction are non-refundable.
(6) Allow at least 10 business days after the verification period. Credit will be done in the original payment method, except for wire transfers, which will be refunded with a company check.
*Accounts with high-value returns (3 and above), will be subject to 20% restocking fee!
The customer is responsible for all return shipping cost. Please contact customer service via email Info@ 28gems.com or by phone 949-xxx-xxxx